Monday, July 30, 2018

Wooden Watches- This Summer's Next Luxury Item



In the past 5 years I've gone through a few different watches. For various reason's, they never lasted very long with me. Recently though, I received a gorgeous wooden watch from Jord Watches as a gift and, oh my goodness, it is amazing!

They had such vast selections of beautiful Wooden Women's watches.  The watch I received was the "Frankie" series in zebra wood, with a champagne watch face.



I love how unique and yet classic these wooden watches look and feel.  The watch came pre-sized, specific for my wrist, and the extra links were included in the gorgeous wooden box the watch arrived in.  The craftsmanship and quality of the woodwork for the box and on the watch is absolutely impeccable!



The watch face is stunning and so easy to read.  The champagne color looks so luxurious with the beautiful warm tones of the wood.

I'm not going to lie, my husband was quite jealous!  But he's got a birthday coming up and I've already started shopping their incredible selection of Wooden Men's Watches for him... but shhhhh, it's a surprise!  He's going to love it so much!



I'm super happy to announce that I have teamed up with Jord Watches to give you 10% off your watch, AND one lucky winner will get $100 credit to a timepiece of their own.  Click HERE and go to "Jord Watch Giveaway", fill out the form and you will receive an email for your 10% off and be entered to win the credit!  They ship worldwide!  Do it soon because the offer expires on 9/16/18!


Luxury Wooden Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment