Monday, January 1, 2007

About The Mrs.

 photo 1_bw.jpg

I'm a traditional kind of gal.
We're a dying breed.
Some call me old fashioned, I call it being raised right.
I'm blessed to have a dashingly handsome Mr. who supports me in every way as I stay at home to raise our 3 gorgeous children and do whatever my little heart fancies.
My mind is constantly exploding with ideas. I love making things with my hands and being creative.
I especially love sharing those talents with others and hopefully inspiring and helping someone along the way.

Feel free to leave a comment or contact me:

likemomandapplepie (at) yahoo (dot) com

Happy Creating Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Thanks. With a daughter getting married, and nieces having babies, I see I can not hang up my creative side. I think making gifts for people shows how much we care, to make it by hand. Put a lot of love in it.

    ReplyDelete