Monday, January 1, 2007

About The Mrs.


Hi! I'm Cara!
I'm a traditional kind of gal who loves skirts and aprons, homemade everything, home decor and design and all things family and photography.
I'm blessed to have a dashingly handsome Mr. who supports me in every way as I stay at home to raise our 4 gorgeous children and do whatever my little heart fancies, as we strive to seek simplicity in this ever changing busy world.
A life as simple and classic as "mom and apple pie"!

Questions?
Comments?
Want to collaborate?
You can contact me HERE


1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Thanks. With a daughter getting married, and nieces having babies, I see I can not hang up my creative side. I think making gifts for people shows how much we care, to make it by hand. Put a lot of love in it.

    ReplyDelete