Friday, July 6, 2012

Diaper Bouquet Potted Plant

Photobucket

A different take on the Diaper Boquet
And super easy to make...




Photobucket

(Original Boquet Tutorial found HERE)
Instead of sticking the tulle squares in between the diapers;
After I rolled the diaper onto the skewer, I stabbed the skewer through the middle of the tulle and stuck it through the foam ball.
I alternated yellow and pink tulle to look like yellow and pink flowers.
Then I used green tissue paper in between a few of the diapers to look like leaves.

Photobucket

I used a little terra-cotta pot, painted pink, instead of a vase.
And then glue gunned a color coordinating ribbon around the rim for a little final touch.

Photobucket

LOVE how it turned out!!

There are so many different combinations you can do with this!!


Happy Creating!!

3 comments: