Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Summer Activity Daily Schedule With THEMES!


I LOVE lazy summer days.

LOVE them, you guys!

However, our lazy summer days usually end up with everyone in front of a screen of some kind all day long.  So, in an attempt to keep the kiddos faces (and mine) out of screens this summer, I compiled a daily schedule...
with a different activity theme for each day of the week...
and a different weekly theme for those activities!

First, our  daily schedule...





Here is a blank one for you to create your own daily schedule:



Download full size "Blank Daily Schedule"jpg. HERE

I'm sure you're wondering about the "Special Nights Up".
This is a tradition that my parents started back when I was a wee one, and that we've continued into our own family.  Each child get's their own night where they get one hour (or a half hour for younger one's) of mom and dad all to themselves, while the other children have to go to bed (or hang in their room for an hour for older ones like my tween and teen).  For our family it begins at 8 pm and ends at 9.  On their special night up, they get to pick any activity they want to do with mom and dad for that hour.  They can watch a show, play a game, make a craft, make a treat in the kitchen... whatever they want!


Now back to our summer activity schedule...

I thought it'd be fun to have an activity theme for each day of the week.



Download full-size "Summer Schedule Daily Themes" printable HERE

Then I scoured Pinterest and The Google and compiled weekly themes with fun activities for each themed day! (that's a lot of themes and a whole lot more fun!)



Below I've included the pdf files for each weekly theme packet. Packet includes a schedule with that week's theme and five daily activities with directions that correspond with the themes. Simply click on the weekly theme you'd like and it will direct you to the downloadable and printable packet pdf files.


Weekly Theme Packets:

Animals
Bugs &Butterflies
Camping
Color
Fairy Tales
July Fourth
Nerf & Lego
Ocean
Outer-space
Pirates & Princesses
Water


I'm hoping to add more to this as time goes on.

Feel free to adjust them as needed for your family.
I've also included the websites of where I found each activity.  Please visit these awesome sites and show them love!

There you are!
I hope you have a fabulously fun summer!

Happy Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment