Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Thique Hair- Volumizing Spray



I don't know about the rest of you mama's out there, but having babies has done a number on my hair.  When I'm pregnant, my hair grows like crazy and feels amazing.  However, postpartum my hair falls out in handfuls and looks flat and dull.  Oh hormones!  Add that on to the naturally fine hair that I have and it's a recipe for disaster!

So what would you say if I told you there was a special line of hair care products out there specifically targeted for thinning and hair loss in women?  I'll tell you what I said... "HECK YES!"

The product lines at Thique Hair are absolutely incredible and smell, oh so amazing!  It's formula is derived from all natural plant extracts and essential oils, which we can all agree is much better than chemicals that can cause more damage to already struggling hair.



I've been using the Thique Hair Volumizing Mist for a little over a month now and have noticeable improvement in the lift and body of my hair!

Before & After



Not only does it add volume and thickness to my hair, it is lightweight, never feels sticky or stiff, and  lasts all day with beautiful soft hair you can even run your hands through!

If you have thinning or fine hair, boy howdy is this the stuff for you!

You can get your Thique Hair Volumizing Mist HERE, and check out the other great products from Thique Hair HERE!



Let me know your thoughts and experiences with them!!

And here's to happy hair, my loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment