Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bandwidth Exceeded

If you have tried to access "Like Mom And Apple Pie" and have been greeted not with awesome pictures but with this obnoxiously irritating message



Than I apologize.

LMAAP is my crafting blog I started about a few months ago and it has taken off like wildfire and currently gets over 1000 views per day and growing.

Thank you so much to all my readers and supporters and for all of your constant positive feedback!
You guys are incredible!

Apparently my image hosting website can't handle all that love with the package I currently subscribe to, plus they have a server down.
Slackers.

I don't want to lose any of you so don't worry I am in the process of rectifying this disappointment as we speak and hopefully will be fully up and running shortly.

Thank you again for your patience and support!

HAPPY CREATING EVERYONE!!

Love,

The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment